UPSC Recruitment 2016: Breaking News!!!!!!!! The Union Public Service Commission has announced an employment news related to the UPSC Jobs 2016. There are 127 vacant positions Assistant Professor | Assistant Directors | Assistant Registrar | Lecturer | Legal Officer & other various posts. It is a superb opportunity for making bright future in the government sector. So all eligible candidates may apply for the UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2016. The online submission of the application form has been started from the 27 August 2016. Closing date for registration is 15th September 2016. So, we advise all the applicants, they can submit their application form on or before the last date. After this date, registration will not be accepted. If you want to get more information about the UPSC Recruitment, then you check our page continuously.
Regarding UPSC Organisation:
Union Public Service Commission is a central organization. So it works under the control of the government. It works like a recruitment board & Exam conducting body. The UPSC is a central agency. It is accountable to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Indian Forest Service Commission. It was set up in the year 1926, October 1st.
As per the latest information, the organization is going to conduct competitive exam for various posts. If you are eligible for the UPSC Vacancies 2016, then you should submit their application form. It is a good chance for all of you. So don’t waste your time and grab this opportunity.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification Details & Eligibility Norms:
Name of the Commission:
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Number of Vacancies
- 127 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor | Junior Lecturer | Assistant Registrar | Legal Officer | Assistant Director & Other
Details of Vacancy:
- Assistant Professor: 109 posts
- Legal Officer: 02 posts
- Assistant Keeper: 02 posts
- Translator: 02 posts
- Assistant Director: 10 posts
- Assistant Registrar: 01 post
- Junior Lecturer: 01post
- Government Job
- Refer Official Notification
Important Key Dates To Remember:
- Starting Date For Online Registration: 27th August 2016
- Deadline For Online Application: 15th September 2016
- For applying these posts candidates age should not be more than 40 years.
- Written Exam
- For Assistant Professor & Assistant Registrar Posts: Rs 15600-39100/- + GP Rs 6600/-
- For Assistant Keeper & Assistant Director Posts: 9300-34800/- + GP Rs 4600/-
- Translator | Legal Officer | Ju8nior Lecturer Posts: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs 4600/ 6400/ 6600/-
If you deserve for the UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016, then you can apply through the official website of the UPSC. For the convenience of the candidates, we have provided some easy steps. By following these measures, applicants can quickly submit their application form for the UPSC Vacancy 2016. In spite of these steps, if you have any confusion then you can check official web portal.
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2016
- First of all, visit the official website, i.e., @ upsconline.nic.in
- After that, you should search for the UPSC Posts 2016 Notification.
- Then click on the Apply Online.
- Enter all necessary details in the application form.
- Upload all copies of scanned documents, photograph, and signature.
- Pay the application method.
- Then press the submit button for submission of the application form.
- Take a hard paper of the receipt for further use.
Official Link to Use:
If you want to apply, then you follow below-given link.