KSET Admit Card 2016 : Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Roll Number | Hall Ticket Available Soon at kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
KSET Admit Card 2016
Did You apply for KSET Recruitment 2016???????????????? if yes, then here is excellent news for all appliers that the department will publish KSET Admit Card 2016 soon. which is available on its official website with in short period of time. The candidates who have applied for the same recruitment and now they will be excited to know about the hall ticket for the same examination. As per the latest information, Mysore University is going to conduct Karnataka State Eligibility Test in the month of December. So we advise to all the applicants read the complete page for getting more details about KSET Exam Roll Number.
About KSET Exam
Karnataka State Eligibility Test is the full Abbreviation of KSET. It is the most famous Test. It is also known as the other name that is KCET. The KSET Center, University of Mysore. This is a nodal agency which is recognized by the UGC, New Delhi. KCET is a Special examination.It was started first time in the year of 2010. It provides job to all eligible and deserving / qualified applicants in the public / government field. So the applicants who want to get teaching job they apply every very year for this exam.
Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2016 – Important Details
- Name of Conducting University : Mysore University
- Name of the Exam : Karnataka State Eligibility Test or KCET
- Admit Card status : Available Soon
- Examination Date : Will be declared soon
- Official Website : kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Type of Test : objective Type
KSET Exam Time Table Details :
- Test I : 9:30 to 10:45 am (100 marks)
- Test II : 11:00 am to 12:15 pm (200 marks)
- Test III : 11:00 am to 12:15 pm (150 Marks)
KSET / KCET Hall Ticket 2016
As per the news, the university going to conduct Karnataka State Eligibility Teat in upcoming days, but exact date of exam is not mentioned in the examination. At the time of exam applied candidates must have their admit card which is the most required document. Because all instructions are defines in this like Exam Date, Roll Number, Center of Exam and instructions about Prohibited thing. Applicants remember one thing they must have valid ID proof, Photo and other required document if necessary during the exam. admit card is most important for taking part in the examination. because without hall ticket candidates can not attend the exam. For getting the admit card candidates visit this blog regularly regarding latest information KSET Hall Ticket.
How To Get KSET / KCET Exam Roll Number 2016
- Go to the official website : kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- On the home page you will find Latest notification.
- Click on direct link of KSET Admit Card 2016.
- Put Registration Number and Date of Birth in appeared dialogue box.
- Admit card will be appeared in front of you on pc screen.
- Get a Print copy for the examination
Important Link to Use :