AIESL Recruitment 2016: Notification For Air India Graduate Engineer Trainee 382 AME & ESS Vacancies Online Apply From Official Website @ airindia.com
AIESL Recruitment 2016
Are you searching any latest job notification on the web page????????????? if yes, then we bring a great news for all the job seekers. Air India Engineering Services Limited has announced an employment notification to hire eligible candidates in (AME) Aircraft Maintenance engineering & Engineering Support Service This notification has published for filling 382 vacancies of ANM & ESS in Air India. It is an excellent option for all of you. Deserving candidates can apply online for AIESL Recruitment 2016 on or before 15th September 2016 from the official website and below given the direct link. Those candidates who are interested in the same job they can check all important details by this post. Opening date for online submission of application form is 08.08.2016.
About Air India
Air India is the third largest airline in India according to the terms of passengers transporting. It is the flag carrier airline of India. It was established in the year 1932. It works under the control of Government of India. Its headquarters located at New Delhi. In the past, it was known by the name of Tata Airlines. Because it was founded by the J.R.D. Tata.
With the help of this article, we are conveying to all the job hunters a flash news about AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification 2016. The department has issued a recruitment notification to fill up 382 posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee for various circles.
Details AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee 2016 –
Name of the company:
- Air India Engineering Services Limited
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post:
- AME(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) & Engineering Support Service (ESS)
- AME(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering): 280 posts
- Engineering Support Service (ESS): 102 posts
Mode of Apply:
AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification 2016: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have cleared B.E | B.Tech Graduation in Mechanical, Aeronautical, Electrical,Telecommunications, Electronics, Communication Engineering from any authorized university or institution.
- Applicants must have valid GATE marks of 80%
- General category candidates age should be: 28 years
- Other Backward class category candidates age should be: 31 years
- SC/ST category candidates age must be 33 years.
- For applying the AIESL Recruitment 2016 candidates need to pay: Rs.2000/- From SBI Challan (Online mode)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates: No need to pay any fee.
- Starting Date for Applying Online: 08.08.2016
- The Last Date for Online applying: 15th September 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Print Copy of Application form: 30.09.2016
- Personal Interview
How To Apply Onlne AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016
- Candidates must Log On official Website of AIESL @ airindia.com
- After that, you should search for the link of AIESL Recruitment 2016.
- Enter all correct inforamation in diaogue box.
- Payment the Application Fee.
- Attach all document print copies and snap, signature with the same form.
- Take a hard copy of receipt for future Use
Official Link To Use: